Sat, Nov 20|
Conquering Work-life Balance
Work-life balance can seem impossible. The truth is, it IS possible to establish and maintain a healthy and consistent work-life balance. Imagine the impact you can make when you are succeeding at work AND at home. Join us to learn how to make work-life balance a reality for you.
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
About the event
The polarities of professional and home life can be exhausting. The cost of excellence should not be sacrificing family time or your wellness. You don't have to choose between being an excellent leader, teacher, or professional, and being a great family member. There are benefits to properly managing the polarities of work and home/life. This webinar will show you how to navigate the work-life balance through seeing work and life as a team rather than opponents. Through research and practical solutions, learn:
- How to better balance work responsibilities and life resposibilities
- The root causes of unhealthy boundaries
- How to set/reclaim healthy boundaries
- Free yourself from overwhelm, chaos, and guilt (learn how to navigate the discomfort that often comes with setting boundaries)
- Actionable steps to support your journey to live well and lead well
Conquering Work-Life Balance
+$0.75 service fee
Online Webinar - Link to the live session will be emailed a few days before the event.
+$0.75 service fee0